The purpose of my blog

I know that I'm probably writing for no one but I will persist in my seemingly futile pursuit because I'm writing for me, for fun and for the purpose of personal development as a reader. 

My reviews are more of the analytic kind, they're not predominantly viewing the plot but the meaning of the book, the tale and it's impact on me. I'm also interested in themes and topic which arise both from the text and from me. 

Concerning reading habits, I've noticed that Goodreads does spur on my reading but also puts some pressure on reading books, reading Les Mis was a sacrifice of time in relation to the online reading challenge for this year which counts only numbers of books read and not the length of the novel.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Surveilance - the ultimate crime Kim Jiyoung, Born 1982 by Cho Nam - Joo

The books I read in 2023 so far...

The Yellow Wallpaper and Herland by Charlotte Perkins Gilman